What Is Feasibility Analysis? Explain

2

As it was already said it's quite a complicated blanket process aimed at assessing your potential benefits. Not many companies can handle such an analysis on their own. I myself used the consulting services of Salesforce to do it. They do their job well and after the implementation of their services I'm considering even classic to lightning migration.

Ciara Profile
Ciara answered
A feasibility study is a preliminary study undertaken to weigh up the benefits and negative impacts of undertaking a project. The purpose of the feasibility study is to take into account all factors and the time and resources such as money and materials needed as a direct result of undertaking the project will yield the required result.
Companies who undertake these pilot or feasibility studies usually incur high costs to do so, but in the long run they will save money by having accurate information on a project without having to utilise resources on a project that will prove to be worthless or fail.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
What are the different factors or parameters which should be considered during the feasibility analysis??????

Anonymous