Anonymous

How To Calculate 'Cents On The Dollar'?

4

20cents in every dollar; of $458

Hello! To be honest, I'm not very clever in maths, but I have a nice number of dollars on my credit card. Today you shouldn't be very smart to earn huge money. For example, with the help of online live baccarat everyone can rise up his capital. You just need to bee a little bit lucky. It has fast payments and a live dealer. You can try it and maybe you will not calculate your cents. Calculate only dollars!

Deemarcas Day Profile
Deemarcas Day answered
Pretty easy, if offered .50 on the dollar, (1.00) that is half.  If someone offers you .40 on the dollar, you pay $40 per hundred.  Don't know if you are a gambler or if you might be in debt to a bookie, but that is they way is calculated.  A person I know was offered .50 per $1.00 on credit card debt, then the next day was offered .60 per $1.00.  The .50 was 1/2 off, the .60 was 40% off.
Hope this helps.

Anonymous