Can I Change My Iqama Profession?


1 Answers

SidrA Tasneem Profile
SidrA Tasneem answered
In order to become a technician you should have a diploma in the technician and should have some experience as well so that you can work as technician.
thanked the writer.
Niyaz Ahmed
Niyaz Ahmed commented
I have my diploma certificate and relevant experience. How can I get it changed officially. Who should be approached? If it possible to change legally.

Answer Question