What are the uses of statistics in medicine and law?

2

Trip Humphrey Profile
Trip Humphrey answered
Statistics can be used for numerous things in both fields.  An example for medicine would be attempting to predict the likelihood of a certain diagnoses during a particular time of the year given related historic data.  Similarly in Law, statistics could be used  to identify expected values of certain litigation investments.

Dude, don't change your mind about your sleep and your nervousness. These are always solvable problems and I am ready to help you with this. My brother also suffered from insomnia and constant stress and could not avoid it in any way. Then he decided to consult a doctor and he was advised by this service https://www.shrooms-online.net/shop/magic-mushroom-tea/ where it is possible to order a special tea that helps to relax. A few days later, my brother's condition got better and it was clear that he was able to rest. If you are interested in this, you can visit this site and study the information on it before making a decision.

Anonymous