A letter to the principal asking for t c?


1 Answers

Khadija Brohi Profile
Khadija Brohi answered
The Principal
4 April, 2008
Dear Sir,
I, .. Name . . ., in Grade . . . .  Am planning to move back to ..place.., so I will leave school on ... Date...
I hereby request you to issue a transfer certificate to enable me to continue my studies in ...place... I would also be grateful for the refund of my deposit.
Thank you for your assistance.
Yours sincerely,


Answer Question