I believe you are caught up with your social life and now it's time for you to take a break... Where's your soul?
Your mind knows what it wants and it's there. Your heart found more than you can ask for in company. Yet, your soul is not content.
You got to balance all 3 (Mind, Heart, and Soul) to feel alive, real, or on earth.
Major things I need to point out --- Are you stressed? Depressed? Living a nonchalant world for too long? Feeling a need of change? Maybe you need inspiration to "motivate" your existence, yeah?
Some actions I advise you to do:
1. Write in a journal (or notebook - whatever you want to call it) to express yourself
2. Listen to music (rock to classical) and feel the beat
3. Dance or pump up some sweat at the gym, park, or in your room (negative energy has to go out somewhere)
4. Paint, draw, write poetry, or pick up a "crafty" hobby
5. Pick up some "volunteer" work around your community (the best Vitamin C secret)
And the positive list goes on... As long as you're active and doing something right, that feels right, your soul will come back. And when you have your soul, only then can you feel at ease, moreover whole.
It truly sounds like you're a good person. Someone who gives... But maybe it's time for you to give yourself a nice break. Rejuvenate. You're only 20 yrs old yet already sounding like a 35 yrs old man. =) Find yourself... In good time you'll know what to do.
Good luck and I wish the best for you on this soul - searching journey. Peace.