Physical intercourse between two people. Sometimes more. Or it could be the male sex or the female sex.
1. Sexual intercourse with others
2. The female sex or male sex; gender
There are a couple of definitions to the term 'sex':
- The first is the categorisation of genders, male and female, within which humans are divided.
- The second, is the referral to sexual intercourse, the act of sexual activity between partners.
When talking about "sex", most people will be referring to the physical act of sexual intercourse. Some people, will consider vaginal sex to be the only definition of the term, whereas others will include other activities, including the following:
- Vaginal sex - the act of sexual intercourse in which the male penis is inserted into the female vagina.
- Oral sex - another physical act within which a partner will provide sexual please to the other person's private areas with their mouth.
- Anal sex - the act of sexual intercourse within which the penis is inserted into the partner's anus.
- Foreplay - this can include anything from kissing, to the use of hands and mouths in the giving of pleasure.
- Masturbation - the solo act of self-gratification.
It's important to practice safe sex, such as using a condom to prevent the spread of disease. It's also important to make sure that you're happy and ready to engage in these acts with a partner before you have sex. There's no need to rush into things.
Sex is what two people do. They mate. And it's also a gender of a boy or a girl.