I want to become a trauma surgeon and a cosmologist. What are some ways I could go about doing this? Grades, money, time, etc are no issue.


1 Answers

Catherine Howard Profile

For cosmology you only need a technical diploma from a vocational college or technical college.  There are beauty school you could go to that charge more, but would give you the same basic education.

To become a trauma surgeon you need to start off going to a university.  Talk to your adviser about what undergrad major they would recommend you going for to achieve this goal.  (Every school is a bit different).   

Answer Question