Anonymous

What is the best thing I could do to help with my dyslexia? Is it curable?

3

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

One important tool is to break projects into small, manageable parts and plan ahead as much as possible.  Sometimes it helps to outline the steps before you start.  Some of the smartest people I've known have been dyslexic.

Moga Deet Profile
Moga Deet answered

It's not curable.  There are plenty of successful people with dyslexia.  Most schools in the U.S. Have staff trained to help students with dyslexia.  They qualify for additional time on exams, if diagnosed by a professional.  There is a college, Curry College, that specializes in higher education for people with dyslexia.

I cannot answer this question unambiguously. Perhaps Dyslexia Support Group will advise you better than me. But I know 100% that this organization helps not only children, but also adults. Also, this charitable foundation can help diagnose this disease. I think you should take a look at this site and make a decision!

Anonymous