I'm a 10th grader and i am moving out of the country and coming back in 12th grade. How will i get the credits needed for me to graduate?


2 Answers

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

You should be talking to your guidance counselor at school. They can help you with this type of question.

Answer Question