Do you ever visit your old high school or college after you graduate?

College, yes. My high school was torn down many years ago.

HappyTo BeHereTo Profile

I've been back to my high school to watch my niece's and nephew's extracurriculars.  I attended one reunion, but it wasn't at the school.

I've been back to my college more often, usually as a quick stop when visiting my in-laws.

My brother teaches and coaches at our old high school. Plus Homecoming is a huge event. All the previous classes that are having reunions that year participate. So even when I lived far away I came home for the reunions. 

Joyce Hall Profile
Joyce Hall answered

I went back on occasion to talk to my daughters teachers but that was it.

My high school has reunions every year. They weren't my friends then, why would I want to see them now?

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

It feels
very nostalgic to visit any of these institutions. My
cousin attends the high school I used to study at. I sometimes accompany her on the way
back home, but I don’t
go into the school unless there is something official to do. I really miss my
friends whenever I visit it
and when I look at the
classes and the canteen.

I am in College and will soon complete my studies. Now it is especially difficult for me, because I need to write a lot of academic papers and prepare for exams, but I have a reliable assistant in the form of uk essay service. Therefore, I believe in the success of my release and further implementation of life plans. Wish me luck?

Frank Lee Profile
Frank Lee answered

Yeah, pretty often. I used to play at the collage football team and still play with my friends from that team every Sunday. It has become a kinda of tradition. We even bet through https://777score.ph/ to make it more exciting. In general I can say playing football has become my hobby over years

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I went to a homecoming game a few years after graduating from high school.  We also visited as a group as part of our 50-year reunion.

Anonymous