What Are The Post Graduation Courses After Engineering In Computers?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
After bachelor's degree you may either go for M.E. Or M.Tech. Or M.S. In india most of the universities offer ME or MTech only which is class room based course with little research component. In USA MTech and MS are available. MS is research based programme and in USA you can go for PhD only after MS. M.Tech. Is terminal programme for engineering and you can't do PhD after M.Tech.

Answer Question