I Live In Milwaukee Wi And I Need To Renew My Cna License Who Can I Call Or How Do I Get The Paper To Fill Out?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
If you work for a facility they can have it renewed for you or you can go to and click on renewal.  In case the link doesn't work it is  and then choose nurses aid registry and then select WI from the scroll down menu.

Hope that helps.

Answer Question