What Experiments Can I Do With Shampoo?

4

Can you tell me if there are any budget shampoos with keratin? Where can I buy it?

You can wash your hair with your regular shampoo and then use this nourishing and moisturizing hair mask with keratin https://www.amazon.com/2021-Premium-Keratin-Hair-Mask/dp/B08N471RKG and after a while you will be amazed at the quality of your hair. I totally accidentally managed to snatch this mask while it was discounted, check if it's available now. It really is the best budget hair health and beauty product out there.

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
There are a number of experiments that you can do with shampoos. Here is an experiment that will measure the effect of shampoos on the Tensile strength of hair. See the link below for details:
www.selah.k12.wa.us
Well mixing different shampoo together then using it on your hair doesn't make your hair better than it already is. Also its just a waist. I say get elvie nutri-gloss. Its good and makes your hair glossy!

Anonymous