Can I Transfer My NH CNA License To NC?


1 Answers

Shumaila Sadia Profile
Shumaila Sadia answered
If you previously are Licensed, Certified, Registered or State Approved in your own State and desire to move to a different state then you would require requesting reciprocity. This means that you are requesting the new state to recognize the sanction you received from your home state. You should contact the State registry in your home state plus request an 'Application for Enrollment by Reciprocity'. Inquire them if you must send the completed form to them or to the state to which you are moving and the Contact information for the state registry can be found at

Answer Question