What Do You Call Words That Use In Them To Combine Two Words In To One Like Don't, Can't?


4 Answers

Cindy Profile
Cindy answered
I believe they are called contractions.
nettie Profile
nettie answered
These types of words are called contractions in the english language...

Answer Question