I desperately need money for college. No one will cosign a loan, so that isn't an option. But does anyone know of a need based scholarship that's quick and simple?


1 Answers

Lia Tan Profile
Lia Tan answered

I don't know where you live, but if you live in the United States, then use FAFSA. You submit your tax records and it calculates how much financial aid you are eligible for. Just remember that you need to do a FAFSA every year you are in college to renew your financial aid. Find out more at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.

There is also the CSS and it's from CollegeBoard (the people who make AP tests and SATs). You can find out more here http://student.collegeboard.org/css-financial-aid-profile.

thanked the writer.
View all 4 Comments
Lia Tan
Lia Tan commented
If your parents are unemployed, that should be put into your taxes. Have you thought of applying for QuestBridge?
Tia Hicks
Tia Hicks commented
what's questbridge?
Lia Tan
Lia Tan commented
You can find out by going to http://questbridge.org/ and see if you are eligible or not.

Answer Question