I'm wondering about some ancestor stuff. When did the majority of Italian immigration to America occur?

5

Matilda Kunher Profile
Matilda Kunher answered

I also want to change my permanent place of residence.  I believe that it is normal when a person has a desire for a better life. I found this article political asylum about the criteria for asylum seekers. I think I have a good chance. I want to find people who have already done this to learn from them. Will you help?

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

It really got going in 1890 but there were others before then, just not in such heavy numbers. 1913 was a record year as 3 million Italian immigrants came to the U.S. These are the recorded amounts. There is a graph on this site that will give you even more info if you need it.

History of Italian Immigration 

Meg Thomas Profile
Meg Thomas answered

Immigration has always been a very important aspect for the development of nations, America is no exception. Even now, a lot of people are dislike of immigration to their countries. My best friends came to the United States as immigrants and if our country had a different policy, I probably would not have met them. To make new acquaintances among representatives of other cultures is also quite interesting. My friends tried to get a work permit for a long time. Then, on the advice of their immigration lawyer, they filled out the form Form I-687 Application for Status as a Temporary Resident Under Section 245A of the Immigration and Nationality Act. And that's all, now they are official able-bodied citizens of the United States. And I think this is normal

Anonymous