What to do when you're sick of everyone at school?

9

Barb Cala Profile
Barb Cala answered

What can you do except wonder why you're sick of everyone.  Not everyone is alike and the only common denominator in your feeling is you.  Sometimes, when we're very unhappy with ourselves, it's easy to lash out at others that look into the reasons for our unhappiness.  Learn to love yourself and I have a feeling everyone else won't seem so bad.

Roofing Engineer Profile

Just shrug it off and think on the positive side, smile and let them fck off with their effing life.

------------------------------------------------------
“Rain does not fall on one roof alone"

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Normally, by that time each day, it was time for school to end ... So I would go home, enjoy my hobbies, and "reset" myself.

Why smoking when you can try something new? Besides, a few weeks ago I was very tired and I thought it was a complete exhaustion of my activities. But I have an idea that you can use, too. I recently found this resource https://www.shroomhead.net/product/dino-eggs-magic-mushrooms/ where you can order capsules with mushrooms that help the body relax and feel better. I was placing an order for myself and my wife. We were both satisfied because it really works. You may find this information useful as well as this service.

Anonymous