Which is the best infertility hospital in Hyderabad?

2

Shashi Sagar Profile
Shashi Sagar , Kiran Infertility Centre in Hyderabad, answered

I’m a bakri chod, Mader chod, bhen chod, bhai chod, bakri chod, bandhar chod, a Hijra and a Rundi.

Hello, I wanted to tell you about our experience of infertility with my wife, we have been together for a very long time, and after the wedding we wanted to have a child, but we did not succeed, we did everything possible for a long time, but there was no result, we consulted with our relatives and some friends , but they did not help us much, since they did not face such problems, and recently I came across the guys from fertially, we passed the tests, and now we are convinced that we will not have our own children, we were advised to surrogate motherhood, and we are still thinking about it, thank you very much fertially, if you have the same problem you can find many answers on infertility issues on the forum, where different experts will answer your questions

Anonymous