I Would Like To Pass The Toifel Exam. Would You Suggest Any Site On The Web For Help?


2 Answers

Will Martin Profile
Will Martin answered
This exam is called TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language.) There is general information about it on this site: You have to type TOFEL in the search window, because somebody made a mistake. The best link is to www.stuff.co.uk/toefl where you can get free software, but you need Shockwave to use it.

Another very good free site is examenglish.com which has lots of TOEFL material as well as other exams.

It's also recommended that you get a book of practice tests, and you should probably  have a look at the "Official Guide to the New TOEFL (2007)" which is available from Amazon.

Answer Question