Can I Do After


5 Answers

Stewart Pinkerton Profile
Yes, but a Master's in science (MSc) may be of more value to your career.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Hello sir/mam, I completed my graduation in chemistry. Can have any college to get 2nd yr admission.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I have complited BSc in coputer sci and want to take admision for
Mohit Padhan Profile
Mohit Padhan , Distance in india , answered

B.Tech is one of the engineering courses that are acceptable
to all major countries of the world. If you are looking for the distance
degree in india
, Distance
in india
then you contact to deiedu.


Office Number 401, 4th Floor,

S.G Alpha Tower-1
Sector 9,

Vasundhra Ghaziabad (U.P) India

Pin code- 201012.

Phone: +91 9811210788, +91 


Answer Question