How Do I Find My SAT Scores From 1981-82?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You can request archived scores by mail. Download the following form and complete each section:

2007-08 Archived Score Report Order Form (.pdf/112k)
Requires Adobe Reader (latest version recommended).

Send your completed form and proper payment to the following address.

SAT Program

P.O. Box 8057

Mt. Vernon, IL 62864

For an additional fee, you can request archived scores by telephone.

Call Customer Service , and have the following information ready:

  • Current name and address
  • Registration number and test date (if available)
  • Name and address at the time you tested
  • College and scholarship program codes of recipients of your scores
  • Credit card number and expiration date

Reporting Fees

There is a score reporting fee for each report, plus additional processing fees.
If your scores are:

  • From 1991 to October 2002, the processing fee is $20
  • From 1976 through 1990, the processing fee is $25
  • From 1975 or earlier, the processing fee is $30

Answer Question