Anonymous

How Much Paper Is Used For Homework Each Year In Schools?

8

Calculating the exact amount of paper that is used for homework each year in schools is obviously near impossible. Though there are rough figures of around 61,000,000 trees being used for high school students' homework and around 26,000,000 trees for primary school students' homework.

This is a staggering amount but thankfully it is expected to decrease as technology takes over. Many school lessons are now solely run via computers with their class presentations run on software like powerpoint, the list of tasks for the lesson in a word document and the homework set for the students is also online. The students are also more than likely asked to submit their work online and so a lot less paper is now being used in schools.

There are many programmes across the world dedicated to restoring trees that are cut down for paper. Reforestation is the restocking of existing forests and woodlands which have been depleted, an effect of deforestation. Reforestation can be used to improve the quality of human life by soaking up pollution and dust from the air, rebuild natural habitats and ecosystems, mitigate global warming since forests facilitate biosequestration of atmospheric carbon dioxide and harvest for resources, particularly timber.
61,500,000 trees  for a high school student and 25,750,000 tree worth for a average primary student
About 61,500,000 trees worth

I think this is a very current and global problem. It's not possible to calculate real numbers, that's why I gave up notebooks and books and use my tablet for classes and homework.

I also think that schools and universities need to reduce paper consumption. In fact, it would be cool if they abolished homework and we wouldn't need notebooks. I can't do my homework now. I can't remember the last time I did it on my own, because I always use do my computer science homework from AssignCode.com. This is the best service if you need immediate help with your homework but don't know how to handle it. I recommend it.

Kathleen Griffin Profile

Hello! Many depends on what subjects, what class, age, etc. As I know nowadays many pupils and students prefer to use homework help from special services like https://writingpeak.co.uk/homework-help-online I think it is normal for modern world! I also ordered several papers in last semester. It helped a lot!

Yes, writing services are very convenient. But how to choose the right service from all? I have tried many. Unfortunately, they did not do quality work. Some of the services is too expensive. I found this argumentative-essay services https://www.wishtv.com/sponsored/7-best-essay-writing-services/. Professional writers work there. I always have good essay results. By the way, there you can read a lot of reviews about the service.

Anonymous