I'm From Bangladesh, How Can I Get Scholarship From Sweden Universities Or Colleges?


2 Answers

Sana Rashid Profile
Sana Rashid answered
You can apply for scholarship online for any Swedish College/ university. There are sites which I found where you can apply for scholarships.
Link 3 has all the university and colleges name which are giving scholarships.
Download the form from the website and fill it and send it through fax or scan and email them back!
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I am Marin. Completed my Hon's and Master's in Management and MBA in Finance & Accounting. Now I wants to get a PHd degree from a sweden university. So, I needs to get a scholarship facility and also wants to get a suitable job facility which help me for a bright career.I am a Bangladeshi. How could I get the help ?

Answer Question