You can use any email address you like, as long as it's valid. In order to receive your JAMB results via email, you need to login to the system by entering your registration number as well as the PIN number, this will be located on the checking card you have. You will then be requested to enter a valid email address in the box and proceed to clicking on 'send to email'. You should then retrieve a copy of your results via the email address provided.
- If you wish to register for the JAMB examinations for the following year then you must meet all the relative requirements as well as pay the examination fee. By this stage, you will already have a registration number as well as a PIN number which will need to be used in order to set up an account via the Direct Entry system.
- Firstly you need to open up your Internet browser on your computer and type in www.jamb.org.ng/DirectEntry/. This is the registration page.
- Enter the registration number you have received in the relative box. Once you've done that click on 'sign up'.
- You will now be required to choose a username and password in order for a new account to be created. Once you've made your decision, click on 'submit'.
- The JAMB registered users homepage will appear in which you will have to click on the 'registration' button at the top of the page and fill in the relevant information on the form provided.
- Click on 'submit' once you've completed the form or you could choose to 'save' the information and finish the form at a later stage. However, you will only receive confirmation stating the date, time and location of the upcoming examination once you have submitted this form.