What GCSES Do I Need To Work On To Get In To College Or Uni In Fashion Design?


2 Answers

Secret Lily Profile
Secret Lily answered
The following subjects are good to improvise your career's further studies 
  • Textiles
  • Computer Studies
  • 3D Design
  • Arts
  • Photography (Basic)
  • Graphic Design
  • Fabric Design
  • Fine Arts
  • Arts and Design
  Keep in notice that these subjects are from different sets and you may not be able to squeeze these in your timetable.  GOODLUCK WITH EVERYTHING   
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Generally, you can do GCSE in any subject to make yourself eligible for admission in College or a University to study Fashion Design.
However, if you want to be specific in your GCSE study, there are following GCSEs available for you to take:
Art & Design
Art & Design (3D Design)
Art & Design (Fine Art)
Art & Design (Graphic Design)
Art & Design (Photography)
Art & Design (Textiles)
Among these, GCSE Textile or GCSE Graphic Design or GCSE Art is obviously very helpful to go further into Fashion Design.
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
Is it that if I don't take Art & design then I wont be able to get admission in a fashion designing university?

Answer Question