to decrease an amount by 45%, multiply by?


4 Answers

James Dixon Profile
James Dixon , I like reading!!, answered

Since the whole is 100%, reducing by 45% means 100-45 which leaves 55%. So multiplying by 0.55 is the same as reducing by 45%.

Leesa Johnson Profile
Leesa Johnson answered

Multiply by 55% to decrease it.

Soul Fly Profile
Soul Fly answered

multiple by 0.55

Answer Question