Anonymous

How Do You Do Percentage Word Problems?

7 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Laura is a salesperson in a retail store and earns $66 per week plus 11% of her weekly sales. If Laura earned $209 one week, what were her sales that week?
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
A user receives a joke that he decides to forward to everyone in his address book. Each of the 50 people in his address book also forward the joke. If 20% of these 50 people have 30 people in their own address books and the other 80% of the 50 have 40 people in their address books, how many computers will be infected with the virus? Assume that none of the 50 people know each other.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
A guitar cost $3.75 one year if prices increased by 3% each after this catalog was printed, how much
would the guitar cost the next year
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Amy paid $75.83 for a pair of running shoes during a 15% off sale. What was the regular price
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Maria took a group of clients out to dinner and the total of the bill was $227.68 including tax if maria left a 15% tip of the total bill how much will the dinner cost in all??

Answer Question

Anonymous