Is there any easy way to go Canada as immigrant from UK for a international student?


2 Answers

Emma kay Profile
Emma kay answered
It is not necessarily easy, but you can get to Canada as an international student.

  • If you are at a university already, you can arrange an exchange program with them to study over there for a year or two. Talk to your tutor for details.
  • If you are not already at university, then you will need to create a UCAS account and organize to study abroad through them. They will contact the university you want to go to and organize everything for you.

The alternative is to email the university you want to go to in Canada, telling them that you want to study there, where you are from and what you want to do. You might need specific A level subject grades or equivalent to go there. You will most likely need to get a VISA before going to Canada, unless you are going from America. You will need to confirm that you are going there to study and for how long for.

  • You cannot just go over as a student if you are wanting to immigrate there.
  • You need to have proof that you are studying at a university or have a valid reason to go to Canada.
Getting a visa to go somewhere is never easy, but it is necessary to gain access to countries such as Canada and America. It is all set up for your safety, to ensure that everyone who travels there is genuine for the safety of the country.
  • Go to , and this will talk you through what you need to do to get a visa. They will also be able to answer any questions you have.
William Hook Profile
William Hook answered

There are several reasons why people decide to immigrate to the United Kingdom. One of the main reasons that people from other countries come to them UK is to work and provide a better life for their families. Most people immigrate to the United Kingdom in search of a better life for themselves and for their families. The UK is a country where the opportunities are endless. There are tons of educational, occupational, and personal development opportunities. But if you want to get immigrate in the UK , first you have to contact with Immigration Law Office. They can provide you suggestions for how to get your migrate easily and in a limited time of period.

Answer Question