If I cannot not find my high school diploma can I get a GED in place?


3 Answers

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

If you cannot find your diploma (I can't even tell you where mine is after all these years), then go to your high school. They might have a copy or something similar you could use. Hope this helps.

PJ Stein Profile
PJ Stein answered

My diploma was destroyed in a car accident. It was in a box in the trunk and was thrown from the car when rear-ended and landed in a ditch. (Along with all my yearbooks,) I contacted my school and asked for a new one. They told me I couldn't get one, but that my transcripts would work just as well. So I just ordered a copy of my transcripts and used that whenever I needed proof of graduation.

Answer Question