Anonymous

Why Should Games Be Made Compulsory For All School Students?

5

Because it can let student study in relax enviorment

Interesting thread. I also like to play games mainly CS:GO. Chances are you've played the same game. By the way, I did not earn badly when I sold skins and chests from this game. The counter strike global offensive trade site helped me, my friend told me Lego. I have already withdrawn money and bought 13 iPhone. Therefore, I advise you to try it, because it really makes a profit.

S. AKASH. Profile
S. AKASH. answered
Because it makes students more happy and all work and no play makes us a dull one.

Games are one of the ways to learn, and I think that's important for students to learn something new in a comfortable atmosphere. Well, I'm a huge fan of cs go, and I'm not sure if it's actually a good idea for students to play something like that, but I think they can do that at home just to make money because when you trade skins, you can earn a lot, and that's also entertaining.

Anonymous