Anonymous

How Can I Get An Adventist Sponsor For My Study?

3

I'm a Rwandan student, I want an Adventist Sponsor for my study in Rwanda Country.
I need  an assisitance because I'm not able to pay the school fees. I learn the Office Administration and Management in K.I.E. Rwanda-Kigali
I have a degree in Public Relations, and I think your best bet is approaching a company or corporation like Microsoft. You could approach a company that deals directly with education in some way. They can get great publicity by helping you. The media loves these stories and the richer the company the better as money means nothing to them. Do not ask someone who expects something in return especially a single man young or old. They don't give anything for free. Go big and make it appeal to their human side. Also, Google education grants by the government or big corporations. Good Luck.

Most of the students faced terrible confrontations with academic companies and difficulties in their business plan. In fact, they are starting to think that this university essay helping online resources is nothing but a scam to them. We are very sorry that you have had a terrible experience. However, if you could try here , we are confident that it will give you back your faith in writing companies.

Anonymous