Anonymous

Compare/contrast Your Life As A Student In High School And Your Life As A Student At The University?

2

Jacob Profile
Jacob answered
My time spent in High School was a great preperation for the university in so many ways, but I wish they would have stressed how easy college truly was for those students who may not be the smartest ones out there. I found out that college was more about staying on top of the assingmentes due and the things the teacher wanted put into the papers in order to get an "A." I felt like College has been challenging, but in many ways a great preparation for the real work force.

I remember my school and university days, unfortunately due to the fact that I was a bully, I now have health problems. I started looking for a drug to maintain the health of the body and found cbn isolate. I really liked this remedy, after a couple of weeks of taking it, I already noticed the result and my overall well-being improved.

Anonymous