If I Have 9 Over 2 Which Is A Mixed Or Improper Fraction How Would I Convert That To Simplest Form?


3 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
4 1/2
Kaley Mayhew Profile
Kaley Mayhew answered
It's an improper fraction so you would divide 9 by 2 getting 4 with a remainder of 1 so you put that as the numerator. So your answer would be 4  1/2.....

Answer Question