How Do I Calculate Weight Loss In Percentage? We Have A Contest And Would Like To Know What The Weight Loss Percentage Of Each Person Is.

5

Rachel Sharp Profile
Rachel Sharp answered
It is fairly easy to calculate weight loss by using percentages. Simply divide the amount of weight the person lost by their original weight. For instance, if a person lost eight pounds and their original weight (before losing) was 160, then they had a 5% weight loss because eight divided by 160 is .05 or five per cent. It may be easier for you to use a calculator in order to determine percentages. It can be an effective way to evaluate weight loss because of varying weights. Someone who weighs less may have less to lose than someone who weighs more. Using percentages is the way that a lot of trainers look at weight loss. Many prefer to look at measurements, however. Since muscle is more dense than fat, it takes up less space but can weigh more than the same capacity of fat. Therefore, a lot of people prefer to look at how their clothes fit rather than the scales.
allison skye Profile
allison skye answered

If you go on a diet, and eat less, you will burn off more fat. This is a total myth, and the opposite is true. Dieting is definitely not how to burn fat. When your body is deprived of the food it needs, it goes into a sort of panic mode. As the body does not know when it will be fed again, it reacts defensively by storing more fat.  This is why dieters often get the exact opposite result from the one they were seeking.You can find more info on the proper way to go about all this here.

Hello everyone, many are looking for effective ways to lose weight and go on a diet, but in most cases this does not work or is harmful to health. If you really want to lose weight and have a beautiful body, take a look at Nutrisystem Reviews a new weight loss plan that is very effective.

Interesting asking! I don't even know how to calculate it although I know who might know about it. I have been on a diet for a long time according to the principle of the weight loss stages of this podcast unimeal weight loss story, I think that here you will find the answer to your question plus the necessary and useful information for those who want to lose weight, I think you may need it.

Anonymous