Anonymous

Why Shouldnt Student Athletes Have To Keep Good Grades To Play Sports?

7

I think they should have good grades to play on a sports team because they need an education....yes sports are an ''extracurricular activity''...priviallage and if you don't make the grade you should not b allowed to play
You can learn stuff from sports...like teamwork, fast thinking, discipline, and other skills
Sports r healthy, positive activities...they shouldnt b linked 2 grades

I think I'd have had more opportunities if I had started betting when I was at university. At that time, I didn't know about the existence of this way of online earnings. Now I also periodically bet on sports, and this is convenient to do with the help of resource https://takebet.ke/betting-tips/double-chance. Here you can always find tips, as well as information on various strategies, statistics, and so on.

They need somethings to fall back on and just need an education in general for life skills.
First of all school yeah its made for improving learning and sports are just there to have fun it doesn't have to be there
Do athletes need education?

Anonymous