how to write a hand over note from an employee to an employer?


2 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

I am not sure what you mean by a "hand over note".

If you are requesting access to your employment records, you just go to Human Resources and ask them.  If you don't have a Human Resources department, you just ask your manager.

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

When are you leaving a position, it is likely that your manager or supervisor will ask you to help in the handover period to your successor. Being organised and proactive will help to ensure that your company has a smooth transition and you leave with an excellent professional reputation.

Look online for more information.  I don't want to suggest any links because some are showing up as untested and I don't have a way to vett them for you.

Answer Question